• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor for Mac OS X

Here not run, my osx is Marvericks, i downloaded dmg and source.

Source:

-- Found OpenGL: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework

CMake Error at /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.0.2/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:136 (message):

Could NOT find LibArchive (missing: LibArchive_INCLUDE_DIR)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

/usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.0.2/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:343 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

/usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.0.2/share/cmake/Modules/FindLibArchive.cmake:64 (find_package_handle_standard_args)

CMakeLists.txt:16 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-19 om 12.28.55.png

Does anyone know how to fix this? Would love to share some maps I found in my old e-mail. Unfortunately can't acces the .dat and .spr files on my Mac as they don't come with the download from tibia.com.

View attachment 45719

Does anyone know how to fix this? Would love to share some maps I found in my old e-mail. Unfortunately can't acces the .dat and .spr files on my Mac as they don't come with the download from tibia.com.
You just need to set a path to Tibia 10.35's .spr and .dat file (tibia client installation folder).
On opening RME or in file > preferences > version.

Last edited:
Back