• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor [Updated - 10.10]

When is oficial release for Rme 10.10?

Chances are there won't be an official release of RME. If you look on the official RME website, you'll see there hasn't been one for some time (http://remeresmapeditor.com/news.php). Don't hold your breath on it, and try to make do with what's available.

@People saying it doesn't load, please read the original post. It clearly says you need a different .dat to that which comes with the client version 10.10, so follow it and you should find it works, if it doesn't then I think you're pretty much on your own.

So this means that all players will have to have a to mod their tibia installation for this 10.10 server, right? or will players be able to use the regular tibia 10.10 installation without any mods to play?

This RME doesnt load the spawns lol. It just says 'Unable to load spawns"

looktypes are different from the original .dat file, any way this could be made to match the official tibia.dat file? Cause if you make the monsters with the official tibia.dat file you can still place them using this .dat file, but it will display something else, and this at the long run can become confusing, and if it's happening with the looktypes I guess it might be happening also with some of the items, and it could become a problem mapping things that are different in this .dat from the official .dat file, unless we were going to make a custom client and use this .dat

Any way to get the official .dat to work with RME or any other mapping program?

Is this correct, because it wont work..

Code:
<client name="10.10" default="true" visible="true" otb="10.10" data_directory="1010">
  <otbm version="3"/>
  <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31"/>
  <data datversion="10.10" sprversion="10.10" dat="0x4FFA74CC" spr="0x4FFA74F9"/>
  </client>

Nephirene, could you possibly upload your entire RME folder? I cant get the 10.10 to work, or even.. upload the 10.10 folder for rme, clients.xml and any other needed files to use. Would make it so much more simpler since he doesnt include the dat/spr codes and the xml codes for it. I don't really mess with the map editor that much anymore, and adding this is just derp to me.

did anyone managed to do build DAT file on old structure for 10.2 client yet?

i cant get it to load houses or spawn, just says they failed to load.. how can i fix this?

mine works if anyone wants my tibia 10.10 folder just pm me and i will upload it for you :)

having some problems after i save my map and i attempt to open it again it says wrong client version

Back