• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor [Updated - 10.10]

Sounds like this is far from release ready. If we have to use a totally diff dat file then we are going to have to create custom clients, whole works.

If anyone can post a working 10.1 Remeres or even a simple walkthrough for silly people like me, I'm giving away bags of cookies... chocolate ones.

Anyone got some updated files for this? It would be nice to to have to dig in the raw files for items and stuff

@Zysen Any word on an update for 10.31? Do you just edit the clients.xml or is it a source edit?

Soon I will update it and then i will paste files there. Maybe today.

I already got RME for 10.31, but i see only blank items, but i can put them on map :D

Now i'm working to see this items fine in rme
You need 10.31 spr and special dat built on old structure.
@Zysen could you teach us making them? Is that a lot of work to do?

I'm pretty sure that you can use it for 10.31 by just changing the items.otb in data/1010 to the newest items.otb, i'm not sure though - i'll give it a shot once i've compiled the new tfs.

I'm pretty sure that you can use it for 10.31 by just changing the items.otb in data/1010 to the newest items.otb, i'm not sure though - i'll give it a shot once i've compiled the new tfs.

You can't :D

You don't see new items, becouse you need to add tibia.spr with sprites and tibia.dat to show this items. I don't know how guy changed tibia.dat 10.1 to old structure

He somehow imported those things, but with what tool?

gey0.png

Zbizu asked me for downgrading .dat file. I thought I can post it here.
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/ybZJ5/output.rar
Put it to rme and if its needed add to clients.xml a signature
7FF744C

Back