• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor With Some Modifications

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there!

This a modified version of remere's map editor, all edits made to ease the mapping process while developing my server. therefore, you might find some weird functions just ignore it xD
I didn't really want to release the sources as most of the edits here made with the worst possible way.

Features:
  • Search for stack on map
  • Export selected area to .txt file (useful to draw map ingame)
  • Set position on magic forcefield
  • Copy id
  • Replace border/ground menu (best thing so far ;))
How to use this?
just download the zip and extract it.
if you want to merge it with your current remere folder just copy the RME_SpiderOT.exe and data/menubar.xml

p.s last pic has the same function as Replace border/ground menu except that it's in backpack
reaseon i did this cause i wanted to keep track of the map parts i've converted.

Hope someone find this useful :)

1.gif

3.PNG 2.gif

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, my bad i must have swapped names
gonna upload another version with option to disable the extra border and some options at find items dialog
if anyone have good idea to implement let me know :)
Capture.PNG

Very nice, but could you listed which files you have edited? it would be nicer.

menubar.xml.....

I Wanted to test it out, but Rme stopped working when i clickd on "Border" square icon ?
Just unpacked and ran it, thats all i did.
I have other rme installed, does it colliding ?

@Nosferatu88 You're right! didn't know about this bug
you can fix it by click on preferences>interface and enable Use extra broder options

I don't found this function
3-png.31763

Thank you @SpiderOT for sharing your custom RME!

That ground tool is insane, I mean I'm bored of doing it manually.

If (!sources_onGithub){
Please consider contributing in GitHub project this new sources.
}

:)

Very nice, but could you listed which files you have edited? it would be nicer.
If (!sources_onGithub){

Out of curiosity about bringing these changes forward, I took the liberty of guessing the state of the RME codebase around the time Spider made these changes, branched there, and applied them. My guess was simply to use the last commit to RME's master before OP post date, which was this commit in Nov 2017, also corresponding to the RME 3.6.1 release. git log says there wasn't another commit to master until Mar 22nd 2018, well after OP.

You can see that here, if you're curious about what was modified:
Note: I only grabbed changes to the source, as the data folder doesn't concern me.

SpiderOT RME modifications

You can compare sources with something like WinMerge
If you're not just gonna use a diff tool on the command line, go full rice and get the best: Beyond Compare.

Also, if you've already got a current version of this patch set, that would be awesome.

Back