• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's MapEditor 1.1.4 + Updating! (8.40 & 7.6 Support) -- Fixed Bugs... // RME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remere read here please!

Can be good in a update!

- Hard for me telling this because my english its bad ;( but itry!

1. When you higher click the mouse on a TP and like come a text where dou you want this tp goes? and click on map wheres its goes!

Its much easier then write in nr and so :/ i hope you understand!

Yea it should be easier like that :)

You should update to 1.1.1... (changelog only because you have the RME web...)

I have a problem, when I open any map (Like the one with zTracker or forgotten.otbm), I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! When I pass the mouse through the itens, I see the names on the bar \/, but all everything is black!

Remere's MapEditor has been updated to 1.1.1, the TRI-One version!

With...

7.6 Support!
8.00 Support!
8.10 Support!
8.20 Support!
8.31 Support

And rememeber, this thread will keep updating!

Thank You,

Code:
[B]Remere[/B] - Remere's MapEditor Creator
[B]Archez[/B] - Just made the thread with updates. :)

I Have Problems with 1.1.1,it doesnt show my map,but has it in mini map,anyone that knows how to fix?

I Have Problems with 1.1.1,it doesnt show my map,but has it in mini map,anyone that knows how to fix?

Sincerely, I dont know why you have that problem. I tested the mapeditor and it worked perfectly. (It shows my map and also the minimap).

i need help how to add houses :S

I added a FAQ section in this thread, at the beginning... but I'm so cool that I'm going to give you the link :).

FAQ - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

>> Any other question, post. :)

untitled.jpg

This pops up when I try to "run" the loader. idk what to do. Please help!

Filename Submitted Platform Type Size Downloads
RME-win-1.1.1.msi 2008-11-26 18:49:41 Windows Installer 3.9 MB 4793
I hit that hit run. And still get what I posted that screen shot of :s

OTBM loader] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.

Help me plx!! Its 8.31 ver.. i converted my map into 8.31 whats wrong??

Great Mapeditor.
I'm gonna learn how to use it.
Its more "Advanced" than Simones.

it's the best map editor what i have seen recommend to all.

eraser brush dont work in new version

Instead of using the eraser brush tool, you can do this:

Example:

Code:
You're making a house... then you putted some wall in a wrong place, instead of using the eraser brush, use Ctrl + WallsTool and you will erase all the walls you want...

So, it's the same with plants, items, walls, water, etc...

:)

Download Tibia 8.31 and save it with the folder name: "Tibia", not "Tibia 8.31".

Then navigate to that folder and select it.

;)

Instead of using the eraser brush tool, you can do this:

Example:

Code:
You're making a house... then you putted some wall in a wrong place, instead of using the eraser brush, use Ctrl + WallsTool and you will erase all the walls you want...
So, it's the same with plants, items, walls, water, etc...

:)

False, it dont work with plants and items, with RAW it works, but not with doodads and those...

That's the real eraser... and will be fixed in the next release. (It is fixed on SVN)

untitled-2.jpg

Whats wrong?

You dont have tibia 8.2 or 8.31 or you changed the name of your folders...

Download Tibia 8.31 and save it with the folder name: "Tibia", not "Tibia 8.31".

Then navigate to that folder and select it.

;)

It doesnt matter what name has the folder... is the same if you got: TIBIA and 4U1283USDF123123123123123FUASD2213...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back