• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REMERS SNOW-CAVE BUGG

MC Kresha

Reaction score
Hello OTland :)

Im having a bugg on my RME when trying to creat a cave with the snow-cave palette.
As you can see on the picture down the cave spots gets ''empty'' under the snow-cave.
I can adjust this by adding snow manually and then save it - log in to the server - and the ''empty tile'' will be removed, BUT when I then restart the map editor the tiles that I added manually gets removed and they get empty again. Do anyone have a solution to this?

REP ++ to who ever will help me out!

Last edited:
Try to disable auto boarder (click A or shift+A)
Then look at the bottom of RME and see if it changes or not.

''automagic has been disable'' now I add tiles manually, restart the RME and they dissapear again.
@WibbenZ

Can you try to use diffrent walls but the same floor and then the same walls but diffrent floors to see if one of them are bugged.
Your map could also be corrupt so try to create a new map and see if that fixes it or use another version of RME.

Never had this issue myself so im just guessing.

Back