• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Remove Full light on Access Account

Caduceus

Unknown Member
Solutions
Reaction score
How can I remove the Full light from a God Account? I have tried to edit the flag via groups, with no success. Is there another way to edit this?

I have set flags to 0 in groups & still get full light. I am assuming that it is a source edit, but no idea where to start to look.

Last edited:

Still no luck with the code. I tried changing the 0xFF(int)255 to 0x02 which is (int)o2. thinking it may change light value. Unfortunately, no.
Code:
LightInfo lightInfo;
    creature->getCreatureLight(lightInfo);
    msg.addByte(player->isAccessPlayer() ? 0x02 : lightInfo.level);
    msg.addByte(lightInfo.color);

Only other sections I see that deal with isAccessPlayer & Light:
https://github.com/otland/forgotten...d819a5397e8f2f9bc4/src/protocolgame.cpp#L2898
https://github.com/otland/forgotten...d819a5397e8f2f9bc4/src/protocolgame.cpp#L2909

Last edited:
For anyone that may want to remove Full Light from Admin:

Protocolgamebase.cpp
Replace:
Code:
void ProtocolGame::AddWorldLight(NetworkMessage& msg, const LightInfo& lightInfo)
{
    msg.addByte(0x82);
    msg.addByte((player->isAccessPlayer() ? 0xFF : lightInfo.level));
}
With:
Code:
void ProtocolGame::AddWorldLight(NetworkMessage& msg, const LightInfo& lightInfo)
{
    msg.addByte(0x82);
    msg.addByte(lightInfo.level);
}

Credit: @Marcelo Druida & sort of, maybe @Codex NG ;)

Last edited:
For anyone that may want to remove Full Light from Admin:

Replace:
Code:
{
    msg.addByte(0x82);
    msg.addByte((player->isAccessPlayer() ? 0xFF : lightInfo.level));
}
With:
Code:
{
    msg.addByte(0x82);
    msg.addByte(lightInfo.level);
}

Credit: @Marcelo Druida
I get no credit :(

Back