• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Remove Item in Tile "GlobalEvent" Time!

TibiaGameHost

Hello!
Reaction score
Hello friends.

I am looking for a globalevents,
That creates an item in a tile, and remove the desired time, and after it is removed, make a function so that it be re-created 10minutes after being removed.

I need this because I have the Zombie Event and Event Coliseum, and they do not remove the teleport after being started, and that makes the players coming in, then I will create some walls and put a tile that removes the time that the event starts .

Sorry my English, hope to find a solution.

THANKs.

TibiaGameHost, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

OMG , Post script here, pleasy! :/

Back