• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Master-M from mod postion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novinha

eternia.vapus.net
Reaction score
Dear Novinha,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Spammed Advertisements

Stop spamming the forums or you will recieve infractions.
-------

Original Post:
Master of Events and Scripts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-m View Post
Master-M; ok scammer.
Me; Ok noob

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

--------------------------------
First of all, I havnt spammed because im not often online in otland and even i dont write thread since i pwned master-m.

Second, when im calling you a noob its not called SPAMMING.

And i think alot of another user's dont like master-m. <_<

Last edited:
well I dont care about him/her(master-m).. but I dont think he/she should be removed just by this.. since you deserved it.
Your message wasnt OnTopic.

well I dont care about him/her(master-m).. but I dont think he/she should be removed just by this.. since you deserved it.
Your message wasnt OnTopic.

Was master-m post ontopic? He started with the offtopic on that thread

No, where did i spam? :huh:

Hi, we all know its hard to understand what the word spam means.

By this I want Novinha be removed from member position. thanks.

He just replaced scammer with noob, so master-m should also get infraction :blink:
Actually I wasn't offtopic. The thread maker and the guy where I said scammer to are both trying to get money for scripting. But they don't want to show any proof of work, don't want to give any example and are asking other people to script for them. So hmmm scammer?

Signed With Fragdonut He is not suppose to shoot bad things that hurts even if he is a moderator.

Listen, i dont even care if i will be banned or something. But i dont want see a mod threat people like him.

Its just unfair.

Listen, i dont even care if i will be banned or something. But i dont want see a mod threat people like him.

Its just unfair.

Stop crying. It is justified. Also I think you should read the rules again.

I don't see where I am threathing you. Or do you see moderating as threating? Would you also act the same way and try to get attention if someone else gave a warning to you? No prob. not.

Please make sure you're posting on the correct board before you come here complaining for an infraction for spamming/offtopic.

Stop crying. It is justified. Also I think you should read the rules again.

I don't see where I am threathing you. Or do you see moderating as threating? Would you also act the same way and try to get attention if someone else gave a warning to you? No prob. not.

The problem is you have made alot of things to me, you blamed me for scamming and gave me warning for spamming.

You have wrote me in the scamlist but i dont care, because people knows how you acting.

Please think before you act, ask how many people like the way you act like a mod and you will see how many dislike it.

what do u want from a mod? a cookie? a breakfast invite? -.-
it's his "job"

The problem is you have made alot of things to me, you blamed me for scamming and gave me warning for spamming.

You have wrote me in the scamlist but i dont care, because people knows how you acting.

Please think before you act, ask how many people like the way you act like a mod and you will see how many dislike it.

I don't care what people think of me. I'm doing my moderator job correct.

You can't justice me for doing my job. Like I said, you are only acting like this now because you are an attention whore and want to make me look bad. Again I don't care. Every moderator can see the infractions/warnings that moderators give. They saw it and they agree with me, you where wrong.

Also you don't know anything about my moderation so you can't expect that the position is getting removed. Even when it wasn't justified.(Then it would have been reversed already and not raised by someone else;))

I don't care what people think of me. I'm doing my moderator job correct.

You can't justice me for doing my job. Like I said, you are only acting like this now because you are an attention whore and want to make me look bad. Again I don't care. Every moderator can see the infractions/warnings that moderators give. They saw it and they agree with me, you where wrong.

Also you don't know anything about my moderation so you can't expect that the position is getting removed. Even when it wasn't justified.(Then it would have been reversed already and not raised by someone else;))

Ok, its true i dont know something about moderation, but you acting me like i was a scammer, give me a reason that spammed in a thread when i only wrote "Ok, Noob", another thing, give me a reason to put me in scamlist when i havnt used your server or released it, and after you left the dedicated, you fucked it.

Is it fair?

Ok, its true i dont know something about moderation, but you acting me like i was a scammer, give me a reason that spammed in a thread when i only wrote "Ok, Noob", another thing, give me a reason to put me in scamlist when i havnt used your server or released it, and after you left the dedicated, you fucked it.

Is it fair?

Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet forums.

It has nothing to do with the topic.
About the other things, that has nothing to do with this thread. You have already recieved an explaination so I won't have to write that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back