• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Master-M from mod postion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novinha

eternia.vapus.net
Reaction score
Dear Novinha,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Spammed Advertisements

Stop spamming the forums or you will recieve infractions.
-------

Original Post:
Master of Events and Scripts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-m View Post
Master-M; ok scammer.
Me; Ok noob

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

--------------------------------
First of all, I havnt spammed because im not often online in otland and even i dont write thread since i pwned master-m.

Second, when im calling you a noob its not called SPAMMING.

And i think alot of another user's dont like master-m. <_<

Last edited:
This thread will lead nowhere.. I suggest you close it :p

This thread will lead nowhere.. I suggest you close it :p

No, i want a reason that why he put me on the scamlist without any proofs, isnt that a mod job?

Please tell me the proof to put me in the scamlist, and when u got it. trust me, i will leave otland. because i know there are no proof of im a scammer because i havnt scammed you.

No, i want a reason that why he put me on the scamlist without any proofs, isnt that a mod job?

Its because I have seen the proof with my own eyes. Also EvilHero can back me up on this, since I showed it to him.

So I was right, this has nothing to do with the warning. You are just mad and want to get me demoted by posting useless shit. Thanks for posting so fast:).

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back