• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove thread please

Lightonia

Lightonia.servegame.com
Reaction score
Welcome to Lightonia Real Tibia Map
We are finally back again 30th November, 2013

Lightonia.png

General Information
IP: Lightonia.servegame.com
Client: 8.6
Port: 7171

We also have got a Dedicated server for greater stability and connection.

Dedicated Information:
Intel Xeon Processor X3440 4x 2x 2.53+ GHz
16 GB RAM
1 x 0.5 TB

New Venore
Yes, you read it right. You might probably be thinking that the client is written wrong or that it got to be some kind of mistake or typo.
But we are glad to present after countless hours of no sleep, New Venore on Client protocol 8.6.
This unique experience is stunning and make your jaws drop wide open.
The only thing we can do is tell you to log-on, and hop on the journey with you alone or with your friends,
and enter a world were you might face new stunning adventures each and every day.

Events & Fun
Zombie Event
Team Battles Event
Last man standing
Rush Event - Under construction
Capture the flag
Pacman
Snake
Bomberman

Custom
We have got a couple of things that are custom on our server, but they are all of course well-balanced to the rest of the map
We have;
- Credit Points System - Credits are recieved from events, bosses, mini-games and quests to recieve free gift items.
- Reputation system - Just like otlands, we have a reputation system, every 3 hours you spend in-game you receive an opinion point, with that opinion point you can either give someone reputation or take one away.
- An PvP Arena for people that want to fight without needing to care about dying.

Gifts & Donations
Like all servers, we need support to stay alive, of course.
We can offer premium points for the individuals that decide to donate, and there is only 4 ways to recieve gifts or points.
1. From Credits recieved by Events, bosses, mini-games and quests.
2. You can recieve it from a couple of quests
3. You donate.
4. You recieve free points at certain level peaks, the peaks are:
Level 150 - 25 points
Level 200 - 25 points
Level 250 - 25 points
Level 350 - 50 points
Level 500 - 100 points

PvP System
This server is slightly PvP-Enforced

Daily frags to red skull: 8
Weekly frags to red skull: 24
Monthly frags to red skull: 90

Daily frags to black skull: 13
Weekly frags to black skull: 30
Monthly frags to black skull: 100

White skull length: 15 minutes
Red skull length: 24 hours
Black skull length: 36 Hours

Map
All real tibian cities including..
New Venore

Infested Rookgaard - Accessible for 200+
Calmio Island - Accessible for 200+
Oken
Gengia
Pyre
Sortexo

Stages
Level 1-40 1000x
Level 40-60 500x
Level 60-80 250x
Level 80-100 90x
Level 100-110 50x
Level 110-125 25x
Level 125-140 15x
Level 140-150 12x
Level 150-165 8x
Level 165-180 5x
Level 180-200 4x
Level 200-250 3x
Level 250+ 2x

Other rates
Experience from players 8x
Skill rate 15x
Magic rate: 11x
Loot Rate: 2.5x

Pictures

newven.jpg

922b9be0-f8f0-4482-974d-0f5a6ef0ac09_zps79aa2297.jpg

c7e82f0d-061d-4cd2-acc7-0bed53ed9c11_zps9ff28498.jpg

00a9013e-05e5-477b-b55b-2f0224a87834_zpsccd59e76.jpg

e955a36f-cc97-4b8f-9f99-ee0eaa8ddc4f_zpsd1c927eb.jpg

1e24f4a9-2791-4ec3-a67f-b2a26968e3b7_zpsbd3f8bba.jpg

Welcome in

Latestnews - Lightonia

Last edited:
Great Server,
Stable connection atm 246 hours on without a single bug, lag or crash
Fun content, balanced vocations and a very nice staff in general, always helps out and listens if you have any problems,
this server is without a doubt underestimated, join now so that we can make this server big!
Ingame name; DJ Whoo, contact me if you need an extra hand, me and my rl can help you out!!!!
Big rep++ for the admin of Lightonia

Join now!!!!

The new venore is without a doubt one of the coolest things ive seen!!!!

Ey, I reckon you should make pz time for frags lower then 15 min. You said its slightly pvp-enforced but with a 15 min pz i'd rather just level then kill someone lol

The server is not hardcore, it is open-pvp but with a little flavour of hardcore-pvp.
The reason we did this was for people that war to enjoy it a little further.
There is no way that you can compare leveling on killing people instead of creatures as skull system still exists thence the 15 minutes PZ time,
I hope this cleared things up for you and we really hope you enjoy, thank you.

17 Hours 55 minutes left people

The reason I won't play is because of the fact that you have to donate for a full eq set. Makes me sad though it looked like a cool ot in my eyes.

You don't have to donate to get a full equipment set, as you can recieve them for free in-game by entering events, winning on lotterys, doing quests or killing raid bosses to recieve credit, you can also recieve it by mini-games and all the raids. Some minor and bigger real tibia quests got minor donation items as extra reward.

As i thought, tracked my servers venore map... Any admin that can ban this user of stealing other works?

The server is currently under attacks of DDoS.

- - - Updated - - -

Up and Running Again

Rly needs to get a npc to sell loot to like dsms etc and i had a addon doll used it for brotherhood then the ot went down idk what happend crash or somthing and i lost it and i ended up with nightmare i wana know how that happend? and last I love the ot pvp and everything :p, last thing just wana know how many frags for rs

Bump, There is a NPC, Aragern is Venore and Thais depot.
The server has been under severe DDoS and we are working on finding solutions. Thank you for your patience.

Back