• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Tidus and Fuzms

Should Tidus and Fuzms and jon find a better more reliable scripter?

• Yes, find a new scripter and remove them.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Who Cares

Reaction score
Craig von Etoo Threatening Gamemaster sick and tired of your insulting, you dont have to like me but at least be civil Fuzms 03/11/2010, 3:10:22

both them are fags they are worst staff they are lazy as shit edit there chars and abuse there powers. jon you took there shit away already and u gave it back.. im not gonna lie its retarded.. i get along with everyone, i try to help as much as i can, shit im even friends with most my enemies.

they do what they want like 10min after you left vent and JUST got done saying your allowed to mc in events you log what does Tidus do? kicked x2 ppl for mcing and notated

Headshot Game Weakness Abuse mcing in event Tidus Permament
Nhympz Game Weakness Abuse mcing in event Tidus Permament

he knows about it becuz of the krista situation that happened before.

fuzms tp'd my noob char lvl 78 out of a fight when you said noob chars didnt matter if they were at a fight. you cant push you cant block you cant attack. thats why you unbanned tido's char when it was banned at northgate a while ago. They both know the rules because they both have played longer then me and i know the rules

he is mad at me because I said he is Razor Cobra. and will do whatever it takes to hide it, you even told me who he was

Last edited:
lol lazy?
im far from lazy you dont have any idea how much time i spend working on the server, also the 2 ppl i kicked out of event i already unbanned i meant to notate them not ban

Also, neither of our characters are edited ask Jon

and for the last time Razor Cobra is my twin, Fuzms if my older brother in college

OF COURSE HE TELEPORTED A LVL 78 OUT OF WAR!!!
you were pushing and mcing on a lvl 78... stop being a gay little bitch

Agreed I Was Also Baned for Insulting Staff for talking to fuzms the reason i was baned i quote"both of you are idiots yall dont know shit"... he was on sexy druid at the time and whiles he was on it he said insult me again and ban i said fuck you never addressed him as tidus...i think of it this way when your on you in game character your not looked at as staff so you cant warn me you never identifed yourself as staff your a player...

another thing why do they pop up in wars on there God Chars whos to say there not poting there team in wars they get fight next to you in battle its bullshit they take sides because they war so they dont ban there friends and i swear i get kicked in trainers and i only have 2 active if they are gonna play normal characters they shouldnt have powers or if there gonna have Gods they shouldnt have normal characters it effects there professional decsion jon i know hes all you got for a scripter but cmon man there is way better ones just look...but take notice of what i said....

lol lazy?
im far from lazy you dont have any idea how much time i spend working on the server, also the 2 ppl i kicked out of event i already unbanned i meant to notate them not ban

Also, neither of our characters are edited ask Jon

and for the last time Razor Cobra is my twin, Fuzms if my older brother in college

OF COURSE HE TELEPORTED A LVL 78 OUT OF WAR!!!
you were pushing and mcing on a lvl 78... stop being a gay little bitch

78s cant push.....good fight..... you should know your owns server....

i was mwalled* u off in thais i got 1 mwall there.. you tp'd me out of ab when i said i wasnt mwalling and i wasnt pushing i was watching

sorry, but there is no reason to bring characters below 80 to war unless u intend to do something unfair (such as mwalling)

becuz i didnt want to get attacked when im not waring on my main ? I wanted to watch?

then i apoligize, i thought you were throwing magic walls (also lvl 78's can block in war because tho u can step on them u cannot push other ppl on them) i thought u were someone's mc char to throw m walls and stop pushing

not like u were banned or notated, was only a tp to temple

this isnt a cry for me thread. its no more you thread ill find a 100times better scripter then you and then byebye

so tell me then if im making it up your the only one scripting slain racing... how long has it been 3 -4 weeks ?

I really do not know either of them to have any problems with them. But from what i here tidus you script old school. (very long scripts) Witch can create more problems. More coding= more chances for error dawg. But as a person I dont know you :/ But it seems like you have made mistakes. And your rl being staff. Unless he is scripting or mapping i see no reason for him to be staff. But dont get defensive becaus this isent really me making fun of you or scolding ectt.. just me saying what i see from my side. But I can say adleast the scripts work. :p

I don't know why you hate me so much Craig, Is is cause im against you in war and you think that means you need to hate me?

I'm friends with many people on both sides of the war, i dont see these wars as rivalries for the most part (a few of the ppl yes), i see them as fun.

Also stop accusing me of being biased and cheating my character, you have no proof and its not even true... ask Jon if you dont believe me

Nah u dont abuse staff, occasionally players spread rumors..very common in OT's

Back