• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Tidus and Fuzms

Should Tidus and Fuzms and jon find a better more reliable scripter?

• Yes, find a new scripter and remove them.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Nah u dont abuse staff, occasionally players spread rumors..very common in OT's
Idk why I entered this topic but anyway..

when it comes to Slain, you can almost say his OTserver is purchased. Idk wether he bought the server from the start propably from some guy like JDB or downloaded it somewhere. Then he purchased a whole lot of scripts and just hosts it, waiting for donations.

However, what really made my day is that Slain is waiting for rumours to spread in his OT so he can take actions. Well I guess when you are as desperate as Slain after a scripter, you'll be doing anything to get one for free because usually Slain pays alot of money for scripts and takes credit for (propably) and this is what's going to make people quit his server.

How someone like you ever became a board moderator amazes me, because you truly know nothing about anything.

Ciao...

when it comes to Slain, you can almost say his OTserver is purchased. Idk wether he bought the server from the start propably from some guy like JDB or downloaded it somewhere. Then he purchased a whole lot of scripts and just hosts it, waiting for donations.

However, what really made my day is that Slain is waiting for rumours to spread in his OT so he can take actions. Well I guess when you are as desperate as Slain after a scripter, you'll be doing anything to get one for free because usually Slain pays alot of money for scripts and takes credit for (propably) and this is what's going to make people quit his server.

How someone like you ever became a board moderator amazes me, because you truly know nothing about anything.

Ciao...

LOL...ok my turn. My otserver purchased? I will give you the history on my map. It was originally a finished Narozia map long ago that was never public and was pm'ed to me by an old friend. I spent literally two years fixing all the bugs and quests by myself. The only things I have purchased are my events + war system. What the fuck else will I buy with the donations? I try to use their money for the server when It's applicable. This map is Archangel and was changed to Slain. So before you talk shit do your homework gtfo. Reported for posting off topic in hosted project boards.

Ciao...

hey dumb fuck,

try hoppin on the ot b4 u start shitting on it, this ots been up for a couple years.. most of its customized by tidus.

Jon wasnt after a free scripter lol he puts alot of work into the server and so do i and he pays me for the scripts

Back