• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Renacashi 400\Softcores

razino gets like 4.9kk an hour in fenrock i get 6.2kk and it takes me about 1 hour 26 minutes to level

Congratulations Pierce, well deserved after all those months playing.

I took 200 first, but you managed to take 400 first congratulations once again!

Congratulations Pierce, well deserved after all those months playing.

I took 200 first, but you managed to take 400 first congratulations once again!

they are not deserved, the Bot took atleast lvl 8-350 so far I know... he have been botting all hes life,

I would say hes prise should be instant account deletion....

they are not deserved, the Bot took atleast lvl 8-350 so far I know... he have been botting all hes life,

I would say hes prise should be instant account deletion....

Go through the first 5 pages of the highscores page, and you tell me how many of them, legitimately, with no botting at all, got that high. 90% would probably be a conservative estimate of how many of them bot. Honestly, go cry somewhere else.

P.S. don't forget AoL and bless again :(

Lol you think that someones work whether it be botting or not have there account deleted because there high level. So im guessing you probably posted on real tibia that Lord'Paulistinha should be deleted for his work? Just because hes a high level or anyone else in tibia. Ya your just completely retarded hes not asking for any prize hes just posting to show his work

Ofc he bots(WHO DA HEKK DOESN'T?) everyone knows that! Bot is part of tibia nowadays, so stop crying, get yourself a bot and beat him or be quiet :D

Lol you think that someones work whether it be botting or not have there account deleted because there high level. So im guessing you probably posted on real tibia that Lord'Paulistinha should be deleted for his work? Just because hes a high level or anyone else in tibia. Ya your just completely retarded hes not asking for any prize hes just posting to show his work
haha, now when you bring rl tibia up... people is trying to get Renacashi banned for being the highest lvl, lol.
I mean, does people write on the world boards in rl tibia that lord paulsthinha, tomurka and those ppl should get banend for being high lvl? no. stop cry and try catch him IDJUTS ;d

Go through the first 5 pages of the highscores page, and you tell me how many of them, legitimately, with no botting at all, got that high. 90% would probably be a conservative estimate of how many of them bot. Honestly, go cry somewhere else.

P.S. don't forget AoL and bless again :(

are you stupid?

you mean because some other that have been botting, that gm's doesn't know = Rensha may stay because it's unfair if he get banishment..

aol/bless... you're just so stupid... I wont comment that,, just pure stupid.....

Lol pierce has been banned several times for botting. And Qknight I'm not crying I'm pointing out that just because people are good at leveling they shouldn't get there account deleted as a prize. That's pretty much saying fuck you your too good.

Last edited:
Lol pierce as been banned several times for botting. And Qknight I'm not crying I'm pointing out that just because people are good at leveling they shouldn't get there account deleted as a prize. That's pretty much saying fuck you your too good.
I didnt say you cried, i mean the ppl that complain about pierce lvl ;p

Lol pierce as been banned several times for botting. And Qknight I'm not crying I'm pointing out that just because people are good at leveling they shouldn't get there account deleted as a prize. That's pretty much saying fuck you your too good.

They aren't good at lvl the bot is ! :)

Back