• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Renacashi 400\Softcores

Oo so cool -.-

thats a fucking ot man, relax.

i guess u didnt take 2 lvls by ur self! Elfbot did 98% of the work. noob get a life.

Yes get a life when the program does it for him and he doesn't have to be there. That makes complete sense. I don't see why he needs to relax he was never overly excited he just posts pictures of his level like other people have done

ya call him geek but ya also play dont ya?:huh:

Oo so cool -.-

thats a fucking ot man, relax.

i guess u didnt take 2 lvls by ur self! Elfbot did 98% of the work. noob get a life.

says the guy who's having a Tibiabot Crack Side

Total Online Time: 17 days, 15 hours and 22 minutes.

too bad counter didn't start from the very first time he started to play...

Hahaha yea It would be like 150 days haha what a geek and cocky player

why is every one here a hater, love the gamer :D GEEK OR NO, HE TOOK ALL YO LEVELS!! UHAUAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHE YOU GO GIRL!

Yes get a life when the program does it for him and he doesn't have to be there. That makes complete sense. I don't see why he needs to relax he was never overly excited he just posts pictures of his level like other people have done

The Sad, Sad, Sad thing is that he is ALWAYS at his keyboard..like quit trying to defend him, and these people complaining about bots are kinda annoying.

Back