• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Renacashi's team

It's past your bed time little boy.

The difference between our use of knights are 'WE USE THEM TO BLOCK DEFENCES AND BLOCK HUNTING GROUNDS' 'YOU USE THEM AS A MAIN CHAR BECAUSE YOU SUCK TO MUCH TO PLAY A REAL VOCATION'

Because when they blcok demona and come and sneak them. So they got no time to log on other cahrs XDD

and i always see trucido dying so?

@Zyroth:

Why did u take Eowin back? Was about to mejk him highlevel

I always see everyone complain about pierce running and ueing. So i would like to know what would you do on a 380 mage. Target 1 person with your sd and hit like 400 or whatever pierce hits or hit everyone on screen with his ue and hit 1k. Please tell me what has the more logic in it to survive and take out your enemies.

True, we never fight on our knights were only going on them when were gna block defence or mwall for some1 in our team.

Because when they blcok demona and come and sneak them. So they got no time to log on other cahrs XDD

No time to log onto other characters? They're never not using their knights. Yesterday at carlin vs three people, their two mages were hiding behind a 200ek at demona while the members of the team that logged on and went to kill the 3 mages all came on knights. I don't see how you wouldn't have time to log onto other characters when you're not on one to begin with.

and i always see trucido dying so?

9/10 times they go on Trucido they end up dieing on it, you'll never see him in an actual fight, or when he is he'll never stray far from somewhere he can stair / levitate hop. The only times their mages actually do something is when the other team is outnumbered, and when they do stray from their normal hide / hop method they die.

No time to log onto other characters? They're never not using their knights. Yesterday at carlin vs three people, their two mages were hiding behind a 200ek at demona while the members of the team that logged on and went to kill the 3 mages all came on knights. I don't see how you wouldn't have time to log onto other characters when you're not on one to begin with.

9/10 times they go on Trucido they end up dieing on it, you'll never see him in an actual fight, or when he is he'll never stray far from somewhere he can stair / levitate hop. The only times their mages actually do something is when the other team is outnumbered, and when they do stray from their normal hide / hop method they die.

and u are?

maybe cause knights can get the job done and most people on this server made an knight ages ago for there first har and cba to make an other char "mage" cause people like yourself get sad about to many eks on the server.

Back