• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Renacashi's team

Aap

Reaction score
Obv u guys r mad cuz u keep gettin fuckd over and over again, but please stfu and stop telling us to play 'fair' on mages..

Think bout' this, why the fuck would I play fair as long as u guys r pinging our team all the fcking time? that's not fair either, so grow some balls or leave the server.

Think bout' this, why the fuck would I play fair as long as u guys r pinging our team all the fcking time? that's not fair either, so grow some balls or leave the server.

haha indeed that is ironic

No I don't get it. You got, Trites, Nemesis Taz, Nagza, Super Freak, Aerro++ and you got shitloads of knights in that br guild of yours. It got absolutely nothing to say if you keep your knights guildless or in torment, they are still in your team, which means, that you guys got a team of knights too.

So don't come here try to pull that shit, cuz if you would be smart enough to think b4 u post, u would see that u make no sense.

You say you want better wars but yet your entire team fights on ek's with follow attack and auto uh omg you so cool, you can't have it both ways.

Ok, so pierce wot u say about we put a date and a time we gon have an ob?

Just mages, no knights or pallys and def no pinging.. ?

Tony

If there will be an ob count me in ~:D

Lets see what softcores players can do :eek:

No I don't get it. You got, Trites, Nemesis Taz, Nagza, Super Freak, Aerro++ and you got shitloads of knights in that br guild of yours. It got absolutely nothing to say if you keep your knights guildless or in torment, they are still in your team, which means, that you guys got a team of knights too.

So don't come here try to pull that shit, cuz if you would be smart enough to think b4 u post, u would see that u make no sense.

Considering those are the same 2 people who are always on mages and Nemesis is never on, I really don't see your point. I think what they're trying to say is your team of 5 250++ as well as other level 200 EKs that do nothing but run around with hold target and follow attack on is a pussy way to fight, especially when you're only going up against 2-3 people, or if you happened to see the shitfest in Carlin today (5+? EKs chasing around a 180 druid for 10 minutes) you would have probably seen how pointless (and dickless) it is.

And did you really just propose a knight vs knight war? I realize your team has been gaying it up like that all along, but holy shit that would be dumb.

Considering those are the same 2 people who are always on mages and Nemesis is never on, I really don't see your point. I think what they're trying to say is your team of 5 250++ as well as other level 200 EKs that do nothing but run around with hold target and follow attack on is a pussy way to fight, especially when you're only going up against 2-3 people, or if you happened to see the shitfest in Carlin today (5+? EKs chasing around a 180 druid for 10 minutes) you would have probably seen how pointless (and dickless) it is.

And did you really just propose a knight vs knight war? I realize your team has been gaying it up like that all along, but holy shit that would be dumb.

Wow you must be dumb or something.. I just asked him for an ob with just mages if u didnt read that, not knights vs knights. I was actually playin fair on lorenzo in lots of battles, but that was before they started pinging me on Razino. And no, Nemesis haven't just been playing his mage..

Get ur facts straight, and learn to read.

Obv u guys r mad cuz u keep gettin fuckd over and over again, but please stfu and stop telling us to play 'fair' on mages..

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Stor Stark. He was killed by Trites.

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Trucido. He was killed by Xezoc.

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize My Eggs. He was killed by Suisk.

17:10 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Spyde. He was killed by Suisk.

You were saying????

Wow you must be dumb or something.. I just asked him for an ob with just mages if u didnt read that, not knights vs knights. I was actually playin fair on lorenzo in lots of battles, but that was before they started pinging me on Razino. And no, Nemesis haven't just been playing his mage..

Get ur facts straight, and learn to read.

1) Read which post I quoted.
2) Where did I say anything about Nemesis playing his mage? I said he isn't all that active recently.

And you're telling me to learn how to read? Holy fucking shit your dumber than I thought.

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Stor Stark. He was killed by Trites.

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Trucido. He was killed by Xezoc.

17:09 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize My Eggs. He was killed by Suisk.

17:10 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Spyde. He was killed by Suisk.

You were saying????

Nice, i see your ping combos have gotten better there pierce.

fucking tool, grow a penis ffs, you shit talk us for playing EK's what about usperfreak and trites and all your fucking ek's you piece of shit hypocrit, i know you only went to school for like 8 years out of ur 15 years of life, so incase you didnt know Hypocrit is somebody who says somethings bad and than does the exact same thing, you poor little boy, but im sorry to hear you cant OB without pining and thats why u wont schedule 1 with us.

Keep working on those ping combos ur getting better.

It's past your bed time little boy.

The difference between our use of knights are 'WE USE THEM TO BLOCK DEFENCES AND BLOCK HUNTING GROUNDS' 'YOU USE THEM AS A MAIN CHAR BECAUSE YOU SUCK TO MUCH TO PLAY A REAL VOCATION'

:)

You say you want better wars but yet your entire team fights on ek's with follow attack and auto uh omg you so cool, you can't have it both ways.

You seem to be a little bit scared for those knights huh?

@ Razino
Drop him, kick him out of softcores.

Greetings,
The very old owner of Eowin Azhari, Saint Zyroth.

So your telling me that every single one of you that died in demona yesterday got pinged even though you were all healing perfectly fine?

We will make an ob date if you would all play mages but seeing as you don't then that date is far from being scheduled

Back