• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Renart

i was thinking of playing again soft, but after seeing this thread, i had it enough
i mean if 1 single death is so important... i guess theres no battles at all...

1 death is nothing but he died like 3 times in like 20 min lol 2 times on his 320+ ek and 1 time on his 220 mage

quote it when i said or give i proof, i owned ishhy when there was only bieniey with me uAUHUhahu i said ishhy gonna die and he did, it was quite impossible to kill 339 ms or ed w/e with 2x knights fucktard :)
i am still waiting for more threads when u kill me with 5x more people ahhaahh

quote it when i said or give i proof, i owned ishhy when there was only bieniey with me uAUHUhahu i said ishhy gonna die and he did, it was quite impossible to kill 339 ms or ed w/e with 2x knights fucktard :)

Sad to say you're about 100 levels off and forgot to mention the other 220 EK that was there as well :/ And 3 x 5 != 7 (Or 8 if you count the second death when Gotack showed up / was there)

level 229 with 3 knights*
so its not impossible

^ i am not talking about lvl 229 i am talking about 339 ROvryttar klas or clas dont even know which of them
and i cant mention 220 EK from my team because he died first and didnt come back so piss off street 2x5= 10 when we count ur 2 noob chars like elite falieaieiaepae or w/e and this 150~ which came when we stood north from manashop ;)

^ i am not talking about lvl 229 i am talking about 339 ROvryttar klas or clas dont even know which of them
and i cant mention 220 EK from my team because he died first and didnt come back so piss off street 2x5= 10 when we count ur 2 noob chars like elite falieaieiaepae or w/e and this 150~ which came when we stood north from manashop ;)

w/e you died 3x :thumbup:

The 220 EK died after your first death, you actually died first.

Renart
Jul 07 2010, 15:53:30 Killed at Level 323 by Ishhy Most dmg
and by Gotack Last hit
Jul 07 2010, 15:31:19 Killed at Level 325 by Ishhy Most dmg
and by Rovryttar Klas Last hit

Castor Flynn
Jul 07 2010, 15:34:37 Killed at Level 220 by Master Katrila Most dmg
and by Zknight

So yeah, that would be 3 people with you for the first death, 2 for the second not counting the noob characters.

I fragger a noob mage like 150 3 times thats why I got bann :p
Renton unintall plx
and install brain plx

Add 1 more death on Castor Flynn to.
Jul 08 2010, 17:18:25 Killed at Level 218 by Ishhy Soloed

And this kid: Diablo of Inferno, gz dashing skills, so sad I can't make movies anymore.
Jul 08 2010, 17:14:28 Killed at Level 302 by Faxie Soloed

Back