• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Don't forget to add new table in your database. The structure may be found in forgottenserver.sql.

Yes, I've added, still bugged.
When I create a character, many storage appear causing this bug, and in tiles, appear others bug when the server is closed.

@FightingElf
OMG you make some changes on TFS i only see today great work welcome to team xD
if you need help with anithyng msg me xD

HMM's are bugged when in the spell file is says it will make a 10x but its makes a 1x and besides that it lasts forever even though it is a 1x and really should b a 10x

[23/04/2008 19:27:43] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `accounts` (`id`, `password`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings`, `group_id`) VALUES (6277456, 'garythegod', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1): MYSQL ERROR: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

This is obviously an easy fix. I can help you with development if you like (I am a c++ programmer, but not much exposure to ot development), or just let you fix them. I am glad to jump in and help if you are looking for another programmer.

Bart

in the last revision of outfit, 698, you forgot the 'addons', it caused a bug in my otserv, then I made a revision, then I found

This is obviously an easy fix. I can help you with development if you like (I am a c++ programmer, but not much exposure to ot development), or just let you fix them. I am glad to jump in and help if you are looking for another programmer.

Bart
If you're a programmer, then why do you report trunk bugs to tags thread? :rolleyes:

in the last revision of outfit, 698, you forgot the 'addons', it caused a bug in my otserv, then I made a revision, then I found
Actually its not required, enabled is enough.

Just leave them as they are, since we've said - trunk is for teting purpose, all bugs will be fixed in time.

OK... so either you want others to help you test it or you don't.

If you do, then they need a place to report what they find. If you don't want other input, then won't it take you longer to test everything?

I was just offering to help, but it's no problem for me to just stay out of the trunk I guess.

We want to test, but not report. We're still adding new features, so you may surely expect tons of bugs.
When we'll stop adding new features and concentrate on fixing bugs there will be surely a thread dedicated for reports.

This might have been mentioned, but is there anything wrong with healing spells and black health? Players are reporting being unable to heal at vital times.

Im unable to compile rev.720

@Elf - if You wanna see screenshots you know how to conntact me :)

Yeah look at this:
Code:
I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__RULEVIOLATIONREPORT__ -D__ONECREATURE_EVENT__ -D__CONSOLE__   -O1

C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind.hpp: In member function `R boost::_bi::list3<A1, A2, A3>::operator()(boost::_bi::type<R>, F&, A&, long int) [with R = bool, F = boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, A = boost::_bi::list0, A1 = boost::_bi::value<Game*>, A2 = boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, A3 = boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >]':
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind/bind_template.hpp:20:   instantiated from `typename boost::_bi::result_traits<R, F>::type boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F, L>::operator()() [with R = bool, F = boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, L = boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:155:   instantiated from `static void boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<FunctionObj, R>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) [with FunctionObj = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:368:   instantiated from `void boost::detail::function::basic_vtable0<R, Allocator>::init(FunctionObj, boost::detail::function::function_obj_tag) [with FunctionObj = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:298:   instantiated from `void boost::detail::function::basic_vtable0<R, Allocator>::init(F) [with F = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:277:   instantiated from `boost::detail::function::basic_vtable0<R, Allocator>::basic_vtable0(F) [with F = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:655:   instantiated from `void boost::function0<R, Allocator>::assign_to(Functor) [with Functor = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:513:   instantiated from `boost::function0<R, Allocator>::function0(Functor, typename boost::enable_if_c< boost::type_traits::ice_not< boost::is_integral<Functor>::value>::value, int>::type) [with Functor = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/function/function_template.hpp:754:   instantiated from `boost::function<R ()(), Allocator>::function(Functor, typename boost::enable_if_c< boost::type_traits::ice_not< boost::is_integral<Functor>::value>::value, int>::type) [with Functor = boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::list3<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<MessageClasses>, boost::_bi::value<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, R = void, Allocator = std::allocator<void>]'
../forgottenserver/tags/0.2/admin.cpp:294:   instantiated from here
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind.hpp:337: error: no match for call to `(boost::_mfi::mf2<bool, Game, const std::string&, MessageClasses>) (Game*&, MessageClasses&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)'
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind/mem_fn_template.hpp:273: note: candidates are: R boost::_mfi::mf2<R, T, A1, A2>::operator()(T*, A1, A2) const [with R = bool, T = Game, A1 = const std::string&, A2 = MessageClasses]
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind/mem_fn_template.hpp:278: note:                 R boost::_mfi::mf2<R, T, A1, A2>::operator()(U&, A1, A2) const [with U = Game*, R = bool, T = Game, A1 = const std::string&, A2 = MessageClasses]
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind/mem_fn_template.hpp:285: note:                 R boost::_mfi::mf2<R, T, A1, A2>::operator()(const U&, A1, A2) const [with U = Game*, R = bool, T = Game, A1 = const std::string&, A2 = MessageClasses]
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/bind/mem_fn_template.hpp:292: note:                 R boost::_mfi::mf2<R, T, A1, A2>::operator()(T&, A1, A2) const [with R = bool, T = Game, A1 = const std::string&, A2 = MessageClasses]

make.exe: *** [O/admin.o] Error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back