• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting some Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
the assassin stars are running out very fast. In 4 minutes spent 60 assassin, fix this please

This is not a bug, assassin stars have a high break chance (around 30% I think) and if you don't like it you should consider another weapon. Runes lose a charge every use, why should paladins ammunition be infinite?

Not infinite, but this ending very fast. in softcores took longer, so I think they are running out very fast, a paladin will spend 10k (100 stars) to hunt for five minutes? I believe who are running out faster than the original tibia, but do the test Talaturen.
Also do not think it was correct to compare with runes. Each vocation has its advantages and disadvantages. Runes lose a charge every use because the game is so everyone knows it.

Last edited:
Not infinite, but this ending very fast. in softcores took longer, so I think they are running out very fast, a paladin will spend 10k (100 stars) to hunt for five minutes? I believe who are running out faster than the original tibia, but do the test Talaturen.
Also do not think it was correct to compare with runes. Each vocation has its advantages and disadvantages. Runes lose a charge every use because the game is so everyone knows it.

I leveled up my paladin to about 95, my friend has leveled up to 140+ and my other friend is highest paladin on the server, we don't complain...

it's good as it is

you might been unlucky :p

01:44 Loot of a lizard high guard: an eagle shield, 2 small emeralds, 2 gold coins, 9 gold coins, 80 gold coins

I'ven Hunting on lizard city when a High Guard droped this, so i dont know if it is a bug or a loot error
im reporting it anyway

Softcores was hilarious, Didn't even use 100 in a hunt. And you're not using 100 stars here in 5 min. And they're exacly like rl tibia except paladins poof way to much here.

Okay, so let's not compare it with mages who use runes, let's compare it to knights. Assassin star is ranged, has ~15 higher attack than a knights strongest weapon and can be used since Level 80. It would be stupid to make so you can hunt for hours with 100 assassin stars, they're meant to run out and as strong as they are I think 33% is a fair break chance. It's a trade-off, the high attack value for high break chance. If you don't like it you should really consider another weapon until you can afford buying lots of assassin stars and carrying them.

01:44 Loot of a lizard high guard: an eagle shield, 2 small emeralds, 2 gold coins, 9 gold coins, 80 gold coins

I'ven Hunting on lizard city when a High Guard droped this, so i dont know if it is a bug or a loot error
im reporting it anyway

It's definitely a bug, should be fixed now. Thanks.

He could use royal crossbow / warsinger bow. Good dmg and costs almost nothing :)

okay, I'm not telling assassin stars last forever, nor am I complaining about costs to buy them.
But I have one observation: if I take 100 assassin stars to hunt, and spend 10k in 5 minutes I had to leave the hunt.
Talaturen I just ask you, do you think just 100 assassin stars run out so fast? I'm not saying it would be like before but did not think q is ending too fast?
I think some things are wrong with regard to ammunition. I noticed that spears Royal Spears also simple and fast end, only the enchanted spears are in fact as in the original tibia.
as you can see, there is something wrong from the simple spears, but assassin stars are fundamental to a paladin.
for example, that way I could take 400 assassin stars (paladin has no cap on both knight) to hunt around 20 ~ 30 minutes, not to mention that yes they have 15 + atk of the best weapon of the knight, but the knight will have that weapon forever and not spend as much cap with this weapon.
Do not wanna be boring, I see that everyone is against my opinion, but pick up 100 assassin stars and take a test and see if it is normal so it ends so fast:(

1. you needa stop complaining they got a 30% chance
2. the knight weapon wont last forever because if they have rs they will lose it like everyone else will

Then hunt with enchanted spears or bolts? Have you seen the damage you do with assassin stars? You're not supposed to be able to hunt forever with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back