• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting some Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant refill softs yes im mad

19:20 Rovryttar Clas [186]: soft boots
19:20 Aldo: Pretty fine boots I'd say.
-.-

19:54 You see a shield of corruption (Def:36).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 49.00 oz......

This item is in the Body Equipment class, Shields sub-classShield of Corruption
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 80 or higher.
Attributes: Def:36, Sword Fighting +3

19:54 You see a shield of corruption (Def:36).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 49.00 oz......

This item is in the Body Equipment class, Shields sub-classShield of Corruption
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 80 or higher.
Attributes: Def:36, Sword Fighting +3

it acctually gives +3 sword, it just doesnt say in description

Guys, you can report some loot that you want to be fixed, for e.g drakens really bad loot atm, fixing that atm... Is there some mob that is missing a loot? Report it here!

Stampor cave in Zao has no creatures
berserk potion doesnt work(so i guess mastermind potion and bullseye potion dont work aswell but not sure about those)
spellbook of ancient arcana doesnt have the 5% death protection (or atleast doesnt say in description)
twiceslicer and draken boots cant be sold to esrik
wyrm drops ornamented axe (he shouldnt)
cobra crown cant be sold to rashid (he should buy for 50K)

Last edited:
Lizard chosens drop rate is horrible. Got 1 zaoan helmet and 4 zaoan shoes with 600 sds.
And that isn't pure unluck.

Draken warmaster doesn't drop ring of the sky and its loot only one platinum and some meats nothing else i hunted there for 5h and that was only the draken warmaster loot

The deepest floors in banuta are missing (-5,-6,-7 and -8)

This has been added and will be available after server save. Thanks for reporting it!

28vr2o7.png

you cant access zao palace, in rl tibia u need to have done the new frontier quest and handed in 10 tomes, but since that quest doesnt exist here (as far as i know) and u cant get tomes either u cant hunt there

28vr2o7.png

you cant access zao palace, in rl tibia u need to have done the new frontier quest and handed in 10 tomes, but since that quest doesnt exist here (as far as i know) and u cant get tomes either u cant hunt there

Yeah, but to make this quest is kinda lame, we should be able to access this without making quest, it's a great hunting place :)

the assassin stars are running out very fast. In 4 minutes spent 60 assassin, fix this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back