• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting some Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Will post new reports!

• New spells (Exori Amp Vis, Exori Gran Vis, Exori Max Vis) - This will be fixed, Talaturen has said it some times now..
  • Ron The Ripper's Sabre, Brutus Bloodbeard's Hat, Lethal Lissy's shirt. All those sprites are wrong.
  • You lose 3 levels without blessing.
  • The NPC that takes you to Island of Strife doesn't exist (Should be north east from north zao teleport).
  • Need to fix npc which buys Dracoyle Statue (Yasir).
  • Tasks doesn't work, Lugri doesn't give Necromancer Task, Grizzly Adams doesn't give any task (should be an option to see which tasks you can do).
  • When you enter the teleport you should be teleported on one of the white squares and one of them for each room is PZ.
  • Tomes of Knowledge, you can't take them from the quest boxes out in zao
  • When you make Utito Tempo (I think all other boost spells too) they don't show this "boost icon" where you can see your haste, pz, etc

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the making runes without putting it in your hand works with spears too right? i hope XD

293487129048120934710 map bugs in zao too aswell, take an hour or two and fix those =)

*Killing in the name of quest dosnt work. You cant buy Slingshot from Grizzly Adams either.
*-2 PH Crocodiles/Tortoise dosnt work (no spawn there)
*Vampire spanwed in middle of jungle (PH)

Cant sell black skulls to Chondur (peg leg) should be 4k there

SSA charges are 1 they should be 5.
The guy that should buy diamonds, pearls etc doesnt buy them at all.
poi levers do not work
the flames to drakens in zao do not work
serpent spawns do not hit as much as they should.
mana regain and hp regain is way too fast.

Sigh Talaturen, why did you start such an unfinished map/project? You could make it all perfect. Is this a BETA?
Anyways more bugs:
-No fernfag in Poh, tp location is even wrong from RL
-when you rent a horse for 24 hours it dosnt dissapear after 24 hours.
-Stamina dosnt dissapear
-PZ is 5 mins
-Alot of DLs/Drags missing in north dragon lord spawn in Ankh.

Also, did you thought of any compensation for all the kick/laggs/ddos? Id like to see more people online.

Last edited:
Sigh Talaturen, why did you start such an unfinished map/project? You could make it all perfect. Is this a BETA?
Anyways more bugs:
-No fernfag in Poh, tp location is even wrong from RL
-when you rent a horse for 24 hours it dosnt dissapear after 24 hours.
-Stamina dosnt dissapear
-PZ is 5 mins
-Alot of DLs/Drags missing in north dragon lord spawn in Ankh.

Also, did you thought of any compensation for all the kick/laggs/ddos? Id like to see more people online.

my horsie disepeared ;o

when i logged it i got white message "ur horse is gone" smth, it will disepear but maybe not correc time etc dunno

Ye I had that message aswell, but if I right click and pick "mount" I will get on my horse again, and no I didnt tame one.

as small as it is, there is a mapping issue in edron trolls, you go down a hole and get stuck in wall!

I've fixed the reported "map-related" bugs. Thanks for reporting!

Some new bugs.

*Ron The Ripper's Sabre, Brutus Bloodbeard's Hat, Lethal Lissy's shirt. All those sprites are wrong.
*Ghostship bridge is bugged (ship between Dara and Venore)
*Cant change platinums to gold coins
*NPC Ariella dosnt exist. Supposed to give you the pirate addons. http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Ariella

Last edited:
Did anyone try the Blue-Legs quest? I mean I tryed to use the amulet on Koshe's body but it says 'You cant use this..'
Is it just me or anyone else had this issue?

The blessing us useless. Loosing 2 level on 171 isnt way to high. Compared to real tibia, where you doesnt even loose a half level with full bless. Just sayin.
I think this kind of penalty is good, so its possible to keep them noobs down in levels.

need to fix these npcs which buys hibicious dress~, black skull, dracoly statue and blood goblet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back