• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Reputation Removal / Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artii

Seldora.net
Reaction score
I'm 200% sure that yesterday I had 690 reputation points and now I have 631.. bah did some mod remove my rep points for fun?<_<
I want my points back, this is lame

UPDATE after some new rep gains:
loss: 59 points was removed (690-631)
points now: 642 + "59 removed points"
should have: 701 points

Last edited:
Only Administrators are able to remove reputation points and also they disappear when they are deleted physically.
The reason could be the deletion of several inactive hosted project forums, some time ago. If a user gave you rep for a post you made in one of those forums then they will be deleted together with the post.

Wouldn't it just say N/A (not avaiable) in the reputation field then? I've got one.

Why are you whining about loosing reputation? Do you earn something for having may reputation points?

I answered your question 'Do you earn something for having may reputation points?'.

I answered your question 'Do you earn something for having may reputation points?'.

Even tho you think you did, you didn't. Your answer was nothing more than "he earned reputation" and you never understood what i meant.

Hey zoro big mouth did I whine?

read:
Ah alright, no big deal anyways.
Thanks

so drop your mouth and dont play cool cuz ur a mod, to me ur a loser

It's just something fun to collect. :p
Something to show for the contributions we make to the forum by helping the other members.

"rep-whores":

People that write this in the reputation field comment... "REP ME BACK //NAME"

:)

I totally agree with Kornholijo. :S I really hate it, though I have to admit I've asked someone once or twice for rep, because I was near a bar or something =)

Hey zoro big mouth did I whine?

read:

so drop your mouth and dont play cool cuz ur a mod, to me ur a loser
Like i care what a loser like you think about me.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back