• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Reputation!

Thror

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for reading.
I know many people won't agree with me but please, no flaming :).

I am really annoyed by the following things;

REP++ ME I GIVE BACK!!!11
IF YOU REP ME I REP BACK!!
PLS REP+++ ME!
IF YOU HELP I REP++ YOU!!

I understand that people would like reputation points if they made an awesome server, or a great tutorial. But this is just plain advertising for there reputation points.

The whole system was made so you could see who is a trust-able member, on OTLand it means nothing if you got a lot of reputation points.

There is a huge site called Gamerenders (designers might know it) they also use a reputation system and also have strict rules about it, and it's working great there.

I'd say, make a rule against ASKING for reputation points.
It should be spontaneous.

Thanks for reading, feel free to give your opinion :).
(and rep++ pl00x!!?!?!!111)

It is in signatures, because no one probably know for what is this small icon under avatar.

There could be also some new button "This post was useful" in posts.

I like your and KuGaSh1rAs signature :) (see it from the ironic side)

I dont get it.
You are disagreeing with people who ask for reputation point and you are the one asking for rep o.o

Captain Obvious says: sarcasm!

agreed ;) i dont give rep points for some easy shits, and i have never asked for rep points ever since i joined otland, just shows how pathetic some peoples really are and shows they cant get trusted on some other way. I would love to see a rule like warnings then getting ban if you ask for rep points would be fun and see how many people would help others without it ;).

I like you ... :wub:

It is in signatures, because no one probably know for what is this small icon under avatar.

There could be also some new button "This post was useful" in posts.

Original idea, but no i'm positive that everybody knows.

Thanks all for giving your opinion, but i'd like to hear something from an administrator (I seen u read it!!!111shift!!one!!)?

The only ones that don't bother me are the ones in people's sigs, and say something like, "Hey. If my work helped you, you should give me some rep for my work."

Hate how after every post, REP++?!!!?!

Red
REP++?

Can we get a reply from an administrator or something?

Lol @ all people saying 'agreed' but still doing it yourself in siggy's.

i dont know if i ever asked for rep
i know 1 reason i rox i dont need to ask for get rep ;) and other reason i dont know :SSS
--

now listen up! all that rep me i wont rep you back if i dont have an good reason to, many times i see i repped you rep me back plx or something like that.

and sometimes i rep you for no reason, thats kinda dumb but kinda nice to you

first person that say this will get rep from me

Rep++ if you love your mother
thats orginal text ;:)))

i dont know if i ever asked for rep
i know 1 reason i rox i dont need to ask for get rep ;) and other reason i dont know :SSS
--

now listen up! all that rep me i wont rep you back if i dont have an good reason to, many times i see i repped you rep me back plx or something like that.

and sometimes i rep you for no reason, thats kinda dumb but kinda nice to you

first person that say this will get rep from me

thats orginal text ;:)))

I asure you that if we could give negative reputation, your rep bars would have been red.

Rep++ if you love your mother

oi w/w

Rep should be turned off :f