• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] A Level Limit Script

tabz23

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a limit to the level you want the players to reach?, if so can someone please make a script that makes the player reach level 100 for example (easy config please) and post it :D thanks and ill rep you!! ohh and that the skills still keep going... if the only way is source code editing than please tell me but im sure there might be a way with lua scripting... anyways thanks alot!!!

DISTRO you're using pleeeeeeasE?

Can be done with lua scripting if you use TFS 0.3.4+, but there will be always message visible "You advanced..blabla"

So you can stop level from going up then?
If you have time post it here or send me a PM how to stop it.
I would really apreciate it :)
(Using Cruin Damson 0.3.6(newest))

im guessing it would be the latest distro since im using The END (evolutions never die) server version 8.54 im not sure which tfs it is but its most likely the latest one :p

and would would you be able to make the scripts? :D it would be cool if you can make it easy config so i can change the level easy :D thanks alottttt! rep if you get it! :D

TFS 0.3.6 :p

Don't tested, i don't know if "doPlayerSetExtraExpRate" can cancel the exp gaining

Lua:
local limit = 400
local msg = "You have reached the level limit."

function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldlevel, newlevel)

if(skill == SKILL__LEVEL) then
		if(newlevel >= limit) then
			doPlayerSetExtraExpRate(cid, 0)
			doCreatureSay(cid, msg, TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		end
	end
	return true
end

TFS 0.3.6 :p

Don't tested, i don't know if "doPlayerSetExtraExpRate" can cancel the exp gaining

Lua:
doPlayerSetExtraExpRate(cid, 0)

Code:
doPlayerSetRate(cid, SKILL__LEVEL, 0)

Should Work:
Lua:
local limit = 300
local message = "You have reached the level limit."
function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldLevel, newLevel)
    if(skill == SKILL__LEVEL) then
        if(newLevel >= limit) then
            doPlayerSetRate(cid, SKILL__LEVEL, 0)
            doCreatureSay(cid, message, TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        end
    end
    return true
end

Back