• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request Bomberman script please!

Jo3ii

Reaction score
Hello i want a bomberman script for my server and heres and images that this server have.

92953467.png

You need 4 players to start this bomberman and when typeing Z then you drop the bomb.
When player want to enter the teleport they need to be naked.

Please help me:)

Yes imagine this 4 players join an "event" its a room like the pic above full of barrels or w/e they can drop "bombs" these bombs will do the same as bomberman last man alive wins!! So instead of fighting npcs your fighting eachother :) would be an excellent strategy game.

Explain how this should work, because i don't remember how to play Bomberman :p!

Explain it and i'll try to script it at night.

and YES, i'll release it...

PD: i'll not release it for reps, i release scripts because i don't have my own otserver and is stupid write great scripts and don't use them...

Last edited:
Explain how this should work, because i don't remember how to play Bomberman :p!

Explain it and i'll try to script it at night.

and YES, i'll release it...

PD: i'll not release it for reps, i release scripts because i don't have my own otserver and is stupid write great scripts and don't use them...

I don't have ot too but i wrote the script and playing bomberman alone uououo! xD

@Sypher

Tested it a little and here is my suggestion:

Make you walk north when clicking w
make you walk east when clicking d
make you walk west when clicking a
make you walk south when clicking s

And put movement speed on all chars to 0.

What does this solves?
You cant walk etc north east. Bomberman is not suppose to be able to walk those directions.

or come up with a better method to solve that problem. D: I got tired of being owned by players always walking those directions trapping me with bombs. :C

Last edited:
Back