• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(request) Different teleport

slayper

Reaction score
Hello, some buddy have a teleport that when the person pass up, appear options to where wants to go. avoiding many teleports on the map. It's already exist or is impossible to do?

thanks

It is possible, it's not simple but you can integrate talkactions with movements, and use positions to check if the player is on the tile

When you step on the tile it will show some options that you can choose, these options are keywords of a talkaction, and this talkaction checks the current position, if the position is on the specified tile, then the talkactin will teleport he, else it will return false

Hope it helps ;]

Thats is a good idea there. Be cool if you could integrate it to the NPC trade window some how. But Notoriouss Solution seems very feasible and a lot easier to do.

Thats is a good idea there. Be cool if you could integrate it to the NPC trade window some how. But Notoriouss Solution seems very feasible and a lot easier to do.
Wow man, I never thought this ...
Delconis Idea to send trade window, and make a special onBuy function is really good, I'll do this later
;]

I saw sth like that in one OT (i don't remember name, maybe Kovloria?), but they had a lot of new source code (and shop system like in Diablo II).

Back