• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Request} I'll pay you if....

Eldorac

Totalnoowar.no-ip.info
Reaction score
Ok... I'm will to pay someone if they can help me with 2 thing's...Both i believe require a edit in the source, witch I know nothing about C++ but I am trying to learn. But if they can be done threw lua, that would be fine to. Ok here it is.

1. I need a npc that you can talk to make a account. Like the ingame AAC but working the opposite. For ex. A player gets level 80 can now walk threw a level door and give the npc a item witch in return the npc will allow them to make account number, password, and char.

2. I need to have the option in the config file to allow player to get experience form lower level's. Right now it only give exp from levels 5 lower the the killer. Ex, a level 55 kills a level 50 the level 55 will now go to 56. The level 56 kills another level 50 no exp. I would like to give like 10% oh what the player that is killed loses to the player that killed him no matter what level he/she is.

I'm using TFS the latest mystic spirits. I'm using this just because as of right now i need the function onPrepareDeath.

If anyone thinks they can help me with this or needs more info throw me a post here or pm me on msn at [email protected] or aim at Signasty86:thumbup:

Ps : If someone does help me with both problems and can help me get both these things working i can offer them a payment via paypal.

Back