• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[request] invisible spell for players

scarface77

Reaction score
hey, is there any way to make players being invisible as same as GameMasters when using a spell?
could any one help me making this spell:
spell options:

*10 seconds of invisible, and 3 seconds before spell is ending the player will flash (seen, invisible, seen).

*only for sorc/druid.

*need item to cast spell (item dissapears while casting).

*could use it once per hour

I know this spell is kinda complecated, but thats why I faild making it :/ :eek:

yes it would, but its possible, ive come close to this, however the name thing is a problem ;p would need to do a code like the gm ghost code...

yes it would, but its possible, ive come close to this, however the name thing is a problem ;p would need to do a code like the gm ghost code...

exactly, i mean it wouldnt be that hard if you had some knowledge in C++.

there could be a way around it though maybe.
let players have access to /ghost then make a talkaction script making the player say /ghost after 10 seconds to make them visible again. then just set exhaust with storagevalues and addevent.

I thought maybe sum1 could help me making a lua script
cause when I try to edit the /ghost command I cand find the lua file of it,
and I cant c++ :(

anyone?

Back