• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Make *insert GroupID name here* visible

Ratser

Retired // Making time for yoloswagmod
Reaction score
So, as the title says, I want a script (would be better if its a Talkaction) to make whoever is with /ghost (and also whoever is with the "Total invisibility" flag if its possible) visible. It would be something like 'exana ina' but for /ghost.

IGNORE THIS ...not totally but read the third comment. The request changed a little bit.

Last edited:
I tried to make the Talkaction but when someone uses it, everyone can see the admin except the one who used the script (I made it with 'cid' because I was just testing it).

Here is the script:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)

if getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, GAMEMASTER_INVISIBLE) == TRUE then
        doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, GAMEMASTER_INVISIBLE)
	end
return TRUE
end

Last edited:
Main Title Change

I will change the request, since now it's not only related with GMs, CMs, etc. I planned to create an event in which players have to battle in an open arena. It is basically ready, I made a talkaction that makes a player TOTALLY invisible (like "/ghost") if it has a certain item (in this case a 'ring of the sky'), but I want a 'cancel "ghost"' talkaction that only works if another player has another 'ring of the sky'.

I tried to create the talkaction but (like my second comment) when I use it everyone can see the affected player except himself.
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)

local subId = GAMEMASTER_INVISIBLE
local pid = getPlayerByNameWildcard(param)
local player_id = getPlayerGUIDByName(param)

if player_id == nil then
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "This player doesn't exists.")		
	return TRUE
end

if(not pid) then
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "The player is currently not here.")
	return TRUE
end

if(param == "") then
if getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, subId) then
	doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, subId)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are visible again.")
	else
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are not invisible.")
	end
	return TRUE
end

if getCreatureCondition(pid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, subId) then
	doRemoveCondition(pid, CONDITION_GAMEMASTER, subId)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, ""..getPlayerName(cid).." has turned you visible again.")
	else
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "The player is not invisible.")
	end
	return TRUE
end

Back