• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

What I am looking for is indavidual Maps of all the Tibia areas and Islands 8.40 to 8.50 Thanks

Main Continent:

Darama Continent

Shattered Isles:
Isles:
Forbidden Islands:
Goroma,
Ramoa,
Malada,
Talahu
Kharos
Laguna Islands 3
Meriana,
Nargor
Treasure Island

Ice Islands:
Isles:
Barbarian Settlements,
Grimlund,
Helheim,
Nibelor,
Okolnir,
Southern Ice Islands:
Senja,
Folda,
Vega
2 unknown
Tyrsung

Zao:
Chazorai,
Dragonblaze Peaks,
Farmine,
Muggy Plains,
Vengoth
Zzaion

Islands:
Cormaya,
Draconia,
Edron,
Fenrock,
Fibula,
Island of Destiny,
Isle of Evil,
Isle of the Kings,
Meluna,
Mistrock,
Rookgaard,
Temple of Light,
Travora,
Yalahar

What I am looking for is indavidual Maps of all the Tibia areas and Islands 8.40 to 8.50 Thanks

Main Continent:

Darama Continent

Shattered Isles:
Isles:
Forbidden Islands:
Goroma,
Ramoa,
Malada,
Talahu
Kharos
Laguna Islands 3
Meriana,
Nargor
Treasure Island

Ice Islands:
Isles:
Barbarian Settlements,
Grimlund,
Helheim,
Nibelor,
Okolnir,
Southern Ice Islands:
Senja,
Folda,
Vega
2 unknown
Tyrsung

Zao:
Chazorai,
Dragonblaze Peaks,
Farmine,
Muggy Plains,
Vengoth
Zzaion

Islands:
Cormaya,
Draconia,
Edron,
Fenrock,
Fibula,
Island of Destiny,
Isle of Evil,
Isle of the Kings,
Meluna,
Mistrock,
Rookgaard,
Temple of Light,
Travora,
Yalahar

Hi, please spend 10 hours of work for 1 rep point

Not sure if this is the right place to request this, but can anyone map a small town for me? Doesn't have to be that big, just needs to have like 5-10 houses, a shop for mostly everything (loot, potions, food, etc), a boat, and a temple.

I'm quite terrible at starting a map so I was going to see if anyone could please help me out here. If so, please leave me a private message here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

exique I really don't have that many hours to spend on a forum to gain that many reps, I will help anyone who I can when I can, don't really need the reputation points. Been on for almost a year and have helped many.
Ok done that and many hundreds of hours besides. just thaought their would be more sharing of these maps out their.
In all reallity all I need is:
Island of Destiny complete
Tried to do the map capture program no success.
I acually took a 113mb Tibia map chopped it up to get all the indavidual ones, and will be posting them if permited. Thanks for your help.

Hey! I need an Deathzot 1 map, 8.00 ofc..

And OTChaos 7.6.

Who get's me those things, ill be ready to pay after with tibia items / accounts :) (After i test them)

I need the cyclopolis from 8.54 version, I'm not sure if it's 8.54, but I need the one with those stone borders.

url]

I'm seraching an '100% Global Map 8.54 with VIP Área' someone known where i can find it or have? please pm me =)

I'm searching for a Edron 8.50 + complete map cause the maps that I found is so incomplete =/

Im Searching for Full Tibia Map For [8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson 6) if Anyone Have Please post/Send me Link In pm that would be Great
thx

I search full svarground on tibia map. and Real Posiotion who have? please mg me on private massage

I am looking for some real Tibia quest, such as POI, Inquisition, Yalahar quest, Demon Helmet quest and Annih... + script if you have/find.

Thanks!

Back