• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I need a rl map 8.54 not asking for a bugless but please try to include maps that have main quest,activities working ty

Would, be nice to get Cyclopolis tower from edron here, not edron it self, just the tower so i can add it to my current map, would be nice if it had behemoth quests, scripts that came with it.

Thanks alot!

Hello, I'm looking for Thais,venore,ab, carlin, and desert and POI map if its possible...
if you got that and can give it out with no problems at all then i would like to ask for Zao too :p I know its hard to get but I got the one with the #"¤% up hunting ground.. the ground is messed up so and south-west part too.
I hope that wasnt too much to ask for :)

Thanks! <<333

PS: I will share my "total" real map. Without any customized stuff when its done (Will take a while but I whont fix the house PZ tool and stuff takes to much time :D

8.54 ofc and +

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm... I know this has problably been asked ALOT! But if anyone may give me a RL Tibia map it doesnt have to be perfect or anything but it could if you may, have most of the spots jjust like RL Tibia map :D TY

Back