• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I need any good map with a lot of cities, or just the hunting places and the teleports, thats it.

To work with TFS 0.3.6 8.54.

8.5 Travora and Helmet of the Ancients Quest.
Private message me if you can track it, thanks.

Need Rl Map

omg i just looked around and searched for a rl map 8.54.
But every map got huge bugs. can any1 send me a normal 8.54 rl map with yalahar,zao and all other cities? thx

But every map got huge bugs. can any1 send me a normal 8.54 rl map with yalahar,zao and all other cities? thx

Same request, could anybody please PM me a link or a tip where to get a working RL map?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Need a map yuruts 7.6 that having that second city after the Cyclops could not find anywhere this map and marked my life was the first map on which I played tibia and steel that would muinto things I could use for my map thank you very already.

Does anyone have the Island of Destiny?

I've tried 4-5 different real maps, and no-one have tracked it.

I can't find a tracker that supports 8.57 either, and I don't know if I have 4 rook chars to track everything either.

I would be forever grateful for it, and you would of course get repped, if that matters. :)

Thanks in advance,
Munchie.

I dont think ppl will send any unbugged map to you becasue you dont know how hard it is to make a map that is "Unbugged" wich doesnt exist... if you dont want anybugs make your own rl map or fix the bugs that are existing. ^^

If someone Fenrock'd only full, equal to the tibia overall I would greatly appreciate it *--*

Porfavor! Donde Puedo Descargar El Ot de Kandoria Online o aunq sea EL mapa!! Plx Ayudenme ....

Neon's training island.

Someone erased the link, does anyone have it?

Back