• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Looking for a custom ICY TOWN map.. Must be icy. A little bit hard to do.. If anyone has one please email it to [email protected] and please send it .otbm ;). Thanks.. Oh and hackers. I don't play rl tibia so there's nothing to hack on my computer ;). All my important information is on main computer at home.. This is a laptop, which is never used for anything personal.

ICY TOWN with a centered DEPOT and maybe 10-20 houses.. Thank you :).

Pits of Inferno

I Need A full PIts of Inferno with script Working Please..
If Have Inquisition Too YOu save my life

I wanna Full Real Map 100% Plz !!

FULL NPCs

Full Quests

Full Addons

Full New Spells !

I Need It Client 8.54 If It Possible !?? =\ Thx For This Useful Topic !! I need it any client if couldn't 8.54 !! PLz ,

Best Wishes,
Evil trojan

Vhailin

well... i need the combination of the 3 main cities of tibia THais , venore and carlin anyone can do it? well... i have my details plx D: tha main part of thais and carlin the with 4 floors and the 4º floor like venore ;D

I wanna Full Real Map 100% Plz !!

FULL NPCs

Full Quests

Full Addons

Full New Spells !

I Need It Client 8.54 If It Possible !?? =\ Thx For This Useful Topic !! I need it any client if couldn't 8.54 !! PLz ,

Best Wishes,
Evil trojan

Shut up.
Retard.
You think anyone will give it out just like that?
3/4 of the forum is abour rl maps this forum would be ampty if someone uploaded it for free.

i'm looking for some beautifull, big city
it would be great if sb can relase it for me

Great and very util post... Well im in a new project and .. well i need a map with this islands:

*Carlin
*AB
*Yalahar
*Svargrond
*Thais
*Edron
*Liberty Bay

Thanks for the help (I request because i can't find =/)

Hello I Need Forgottenl Map 8.54 FULL if You Have It Plis Post It I Realy Need ): Plis If Cant Post Send Me It To Mi Msn: [email protected] y Realy Need ):

THX

I need a city, very well decorated!
Minimum: 30 houses
Maximum: 100
With Depot (without the temple)

NO ONE ????

Evil Island ?????
Evil Island ?????
Evil Island ?????

Back