• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I want the map of pazzur ( i know is a custom map) but the map of rl tibia is custom and the people copy exactly so the map of pazzur is more small so i want to ask if any have the map please and sorry if my english is dosen't very well because no are my idiom and y talk a little xD.

Hello, I need the good, old classic Evolutions map with Orc land, the Gs-Net underground and Enigma city.

I dont think you will find a custom map here for free. Well not a 100% Custom, im pretty sure its worth money.

(8.6)Razachai drakens only with the way from muggyplains to north zao..

Full inquistion quest for 8.6!
(if you also got the .xml files for it, should be nice :))

Stampor cave

@edit myself............

FOUND THE INQUISTION QUEST. SO NVM ABOUT THAT :D

Also:
Reward room of wrath of emperor quest
Devovorga nemesis with bosses places like the spawn of chickhaton etc..
Full elemental spheres with scripts

Still...:
Razachai drakens(and way from muggyplains to new 8.6 isle)
Stamport Cave

I'm looking for a map that was called Armonia, I found some versions of it, but not the one I'm looking for. Which included teleports. Armonia V1.1, I think it was.

Would really appreciate if someone would tell me where to find it, I did alot of searching and with no success.

Best Regards,
Ispiro.

I was wondering if someone could up-load the edited Evolution by Zapatch. All the links is down and he doesn't respond in his thread.

here my armonia 8.54 map i edited i m even making new thread for it but it will take time until moderate aproves it..
Armonia Map Edited rar

Back