• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Are you a f'cking noob or what? Use the damn search button you lazy f'ck.

Hello, I'm looking fot the "Relencia map" , maybe somone played on Boondocks, 8.31 or 8.4. If somone has it please send it :)!

An rl map for 8.54 would be nice starting a low rate server so I need a rl map for the best resullt ^^

An rl map for 8.54 would be nice starting a low rate server so I need a rl map for the best resullt ^^
A lowrate server and for best results you want a real Tibia map? Put some work into it you freeloader. Use the search button and learn to read, the thread specifically states not to ask for a real tibia map.

Stampor cave
Devovorga places (including the boss areas)
The new 9.0 continents!

The new shortcut of poi, with the doors the way to the blightwalkers (blightwalkers upstairs of the levers, way to DT city)

Otland should make a ot section based on version.
Ots
1.x
2.x
3.x
4.x
5.x
6.x
7.x
8.x
9.x
That would be muuuuchhh better, and for the maps, the thread maker would select: version x.y, and the thread would apear both on the x.y section and in the maps section ;)
If you agree, copyNpaste this in this thread, no spamming/double posting please.
Started by: Luciano

@Luciano
sorry but there are no OTS 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x, and the max map version possible atm is 8.6

could someone give me a tp room? im looking for a good 1 (8.6) please and thank you!!!

I need a biiiig swamp Area.A well mapped. I already have neons but need other one.

Then I need 100% Real Map. Then I need a 100% Custom Map very well mapped also! Thanks

Back