• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I need nice rpg small town map 8.50 (depo, temple, some houses and shops). I want to make my own custom map and I don't like to start at zero. [sorry for bad english]

Good Illusion With Acc Maker .... And Where No Say Every 5 Minutes Tornado Or Something.... Thanks For Map...

I would like too have a rookgaard map for 8.0.
I dont want any spawn changes or map styles. It needs to be like the real one. If its possible,couse i searched and didnt found anything.

I would like too have a rookgaard map for 8.0.
I dont want any spawn changes or map styles. It needs to be like the real one. If its possible,couse i searched and didnt found anything.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Version: 8.54

I am looking for islands that have or do not have spawns added already. Grass, Snow, Sand, Mountain, Dirt, Swamp.... whichever you may have for 8.54 servers, I can use. I am putting together a map with alot of nice islands to hunt on. I do not need any towns at this time, but if you have an island with a town on it.... I can certainly turn the town into a spawn or remove it.

Thanks, Tech

Debestia map ;D.
The best unedited first edition Kiobios, but different also make me happy .. And it is VERY!.
I know that some people on this board has it, so please do not hesitate to make available.

Back