• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

i've been looking everywhere, where the hell i can get working rl map with zao etc, with houses and npcs?

Hello guys,

I'm looking for spawns for tibia 7.4 real map.

Anyone got it?

Peace.

Well i want a tibia rl map 9.54
if you have one can you please give me a copy of the map :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well i want a tibia rl map 9.54
if you have one can you please give me a copy of the map :D

Hello I need an Armonia map (dont matter what map version) I am planning on starting an 8.60 Armonia OT but I would like a non-edited version of armonia or maybe one like the ot from 8.4? (Fruitloop) that would be really nice! but if anyone has any PM me! please I beg all of you I have been trying to find a good one for awhile

Hey guys.

Im requesting (a lot of) quests. Im making my own server, and I really need some. If you're so generous to share it with me, please reply on this thread. Or you can email me ([email protected]).

Thanks in advance, I'll be waiting.

I need a full 7.6 map with all of thais and surrounding ares (NOT Full Tibia.otbm, because it didn't have anything around thais.)

Hello! I need a clean Evolutions map 8.6, no remake or anything. The link of one i find was outdated, thanks!

Back