• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Hello! I need a clean Evolutions map 8.6, no remake or anything. The link of one i find was outdated, thanks!

Here you go, found this on my computer I hope this is what you have been looking for. :)
CleanEvo.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

@Tibiamkers
I hope so :)

Is possible to find here full real map with all npc and high quanity of quests ?

I'm lookin' for a CipSoft Map version 7.6 with details (grass and other things)

THX!

I've been searching for a RL map (with spawns, houses, etc.) and I can't seem to find one that will execute properly with the crying damson v5 (8.6) server im creating atm. I'm looking for a RL map (preferably with trainers and other things) that I can use to run my server. Thanks in advance to those who can help

Hi I'm Need Old Suicideot.servegame.com Map Please I really need it!

Add Brenden.grath1 on skype If you Have it I'd Be really glad If you Can Give It Thanks ;P.

Hi, i would like to have an Evolutions Map with the most important quests of Tibia. POI, Anni, etc.

useless thread is useless

people request shit and noone even bothers to look after it

Back