• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

8.6+ Yurots map. Nothing that is based on yurots and then build in to something completly diffrent. Thanks!

im creating a new custom server and O boy that mapping takes time.

All the things im looking for should have "sandy scene", area im mapping is in desert.
What im looking are simple things:
1. Broken Desert structures
2. abondoned desert villages
3. Crumbling desert caves
4. desert mountains/canions
5. oases

all these things don't have to be detailed, most likely i will go over the area and make it to fit the story/quest
Do not add creatures.

It simply takes hours to do a simple area and 2 times more time to make it awesomly detailed.
I would like any kind of help. even if you make like 1 undetailed building, its good for me.

I am using remere's map editor and the client what it required to open the sprites is 8.31
incase you need my map i will add it to zip file too. (i have started to create the custom map from huge desert circle in middle of nowhere)

When you are interested helping me: you can contact me in here OR Skype: whitevo OR simply shoot out some surprise map areas in >my thread<

I am looking for an very old 7.6 map, dont remember what it was called but the temple was big and in the middle, to your left you had depot and south of depot was a bridge heading to trolls, cyclops, tarantulas etc.
to the right of the city was the desert city.

The last server I played on that used it was Tenth Planet 7.6

Back