• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Looking for mountains where is fun to farm TFS 1.0 Client 10.41 (RME version 10.31)

You know you can import old maps & save them as 10.35 for 1.+?
I know that i would like custom mountains and hard to find neat mountains from big maps and its very laggy when i open some big maps so it takes the will out to even try to import anything

Hello,

I'm looking for a 7.4? map.

I think its called Utopia but i don't know for sure.
what i can tell you about that map that is has little south from depot a huntingplace with minotaurs and there was a building and on the first floor there were 2 Black Knights and on top there was a Warlock.

The sever was called: Evuldeedz and was hosted from the Netherlands.

Do you have this server/map msg me!

Thanks!

I need and original temple for my map, my theme is very Thaislike. thanks!

Does anybody remember a 7.1 or 7.4 ot that was either called Nixins, or the admin was just nicking Nixin? He is/was Danish (from Danmark for anyone that did not understand that), in case someone does remember this, do anyone have his map or remember enough of it to create a little bit of it? Would absolutely LOVE playing on that one again, thanks!

Someone have link to download real map tibia 8.6? And where I can find engine to this map and tibia?

Back