• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Is there any updated global map project right now, for the last version of TFS?

Im brand new to ot's and have just got my tfs 1.0 to work, the map that comes with is kinda crappy though, I'm looking for a map from "real tibia"
Is it possible or will I have to make my own fram scratch?
Thanks!

I'm looking for around a day or so now, maybe I'm just bad at searching... What I'm looking for is a (good) 8.6 real map that goes with TFS, with quests, npcs, everything included.
If this is something I'd have to pay for, I'd gladly do so. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

edit: nevermind, I put in a night worth of work into it and converted it myself.

Last edited:
I'm looking for around a day or so now, maybe I'm just bad at searching... What I'm looking for is a (good) 8.6 real map that goes with TFS, with quests, npcs, everything included.
If this is something I'd have to pay for, I'd gladly do so. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

edit: nevermind, I put in a night worth of work into it and converted it myself.

GUYS PLEASE I WANT SOURCE 8.1 TFS PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE :'(

Did someone managed to get a full map of the "Temple of light" from Tibia Cipsoft?
I was looking for it for ages. :p

Would like to have karamy (soldoran map) or other good war map.
Want use it for 8.6 server.

is there any mapper who can give me small hunting rooms mby 6x6 sqm's something like a castle with those rooms with 2 floors that i can later comy lower floor to upper (would be nice if rooms would have design for demons, dragons, dvorcs, rotworm, GS, necromanchers, vampires... You know guys)

Back