• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I need the full 10.90 Real tibia map, I don't know if its out there, But i cant find it :p

hi, i need a map that is a huge and very high tower! I have intention to do a mission inside. Please ... Would anyone help me?

PS: 10.90

Att, Douglas

Hey guys, I'm looking for a 7.6/7.72 Real Tibia Map. I've found only 1 map, but it's incomplete and doesn't have a spawn file. The house file I'm not as worried about, it isn't as tedious. But I don't know the map well enough to recreate an entire spawn file. :(

Thanks!

Can anyone do a flat map with 255 x 255 tiles (z:7) (grass) with some water around it? 10.77.
I'm noob af rme 2 hard

Can anyone do a flat map with 255 x 255 tiles (z:7) (grass) with some water around it? 10.77.
I'm noob af rme 2 hard
Lol can't edit posts in this thread :|
If possible center in x:100, y:100, z:7

I need a map to Megan Fox's house....
pB139AF.gif

You can't say she is too young for me either... seems she digs older men.. her husband is 42 :p

can you set the townid 1 to 100, 100,7? I can't actually login in this map rip.

I would do it myself but rme just doesn't work ....
I was actually kinda dumb when i said to center at 100, 100, 7 (255x255). I believe you can't do negative positions lol :| however i don't need this center shit anyway just throw some flat land and its fine :\

I was actually kinda dumb when i said to center at 100, 100, 7 (255x255). I believe you can't do negative positions lol :| however i don't need this center shit anyway just throw some flat land and its fine :\

Look skype

Any trusted member on this website have a 7.1 - 7.6 map and can show me how to download / create an OT? I will only be playing it by myself when I am nostalgic :) I will donate $100 USD to this website if someone can help me!

Back