• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Cant remember the name of the map, but i know it in my head! :)

from city you could go south and there is a minotaur spawn and further down there was a graveyard with ghouls and stuff, went down you got to heros and demons,
also a mountain with cyclops and shit
also if you went east over the city wall, you could go a bit south east and there was a desert.

does anyone know what im speaking of? does anyone have this map? ( any client version )

Cant remember the name of the map, but i know it in my head! :)

from city you could go south and there is a minotaur spawn and further down there was a graveyard with ghouls and stuff, went down you got to heros and demons,
also a mountain with cyclops and shit
also if you went east over the city wall, you could go a bit south east and there was a desert.

does anyone know what im speaking of? does anyone have this map? ( any client version )
Reminds me of the Yurots map i think.

Looking for a 8.1 real map. A real tracked 8.1 map and not the one upgraded from 7.7 cipsoft files.
I can even pay for it.

Or even 8.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for 7.6 real map, doesn't need to be with NPCs but it must be with monsters

Looking for the following maps for 8.6 server:

Ghenov, Krailos and the other cities every server has.

+ Looking for 8.1 map or 8.0 map. I will pay for it!

Back