• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

i need Clear sources for 8.1 > tfs 040 and A rook Map For Test it <3

can anyone please help me out?
i've been looking for Relencia Map for years..

thanks.. (steam game as gift for the one who get me that map)

Map req: Relencia Map. (any version will do).

PM me here.
or Email me here: [email protected]

its active Email for work, so i check it every day at least twice for the past 7 years.. so please even if you see this massage from one month ago or even 5 years ago or 8 years from now, feel free to send it to me, ill make sure to use it..
don't let Relencia map be forgotten and out of reach for the new gen..

im looking for a yurots 10-11 version... can you help me guys? i already have an yurots but in wrong version, if someone can advice me for a tutorial to convert this map to lastest versions...

I need a real 8.6 map with monsters and NPCs, please help me
Aff I do have a 8.6 rl datapack if you're interested for some cash, its not 100% but very very good tho, not charging alot.. so just pm me if you want

any well detailed maps from 8.6 -> 10.98 (mostly just need hunting areas) that aren't in the maps section already

Im looking for medium/big map like this:
1.png

anyone have similar?

I am working on a custom 8.6 server with teleports. I am looking for mappers who are willing to map a piece, in particular hunting areas, message me if you're interested! :)

Hello!
I'm looking for YurOTS map (just normal map, no edit) for Tibia 8.6

Cheers guys :)

Back