• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Request maps you need here!

Open with RME, change version for 8.6 and save.

Thank you mate, but when i did it my map was looking like that:
2vifkfr.jpg

Hello im looking for a very popular at mexican ot servers, all i know is that a mapper called "Bardock" made it. It is 8.6 and it has some interesting monsters :)

Hello im looking for a very popular map at mexican ot servers, all i know is that a mapper called "Bardock" made it. It is 8.6 and it has some interesting monsters :)
I think it might be called Imperia HDOT as it blows "Imperia" everywhere.
DfrmN2C

Hello im looking for a very popular map at mexican ot servers, all i know is that a mapper called "Bardock" made it. It is 8.6 and it has some interesting monsters :)
I think it might be called Imperia HDOT as it blows "Imperia" everywhere.
DfrmN2C
FlWTvah
I dont know how to upload images, look at this link …. Does anybody knows where can i download this map?
Thank you for your helppp!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one have the distribution or the map of Poltergesit server opened on 2007?
It was the first otserver that I played and I really love that map.

The map is YurOTs with some more added to it.. i think i have a YurOTs man somewhere

I'm looking for a city in the ancient greece / rome style, for my mythology project, could anyone create?

-- Refresh my request

Someone have temple of land like on real tibia? i no need whole island just temple

Hi guys,

By any chance, can someone help me out getting an POI map for version 7.72?

I should really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Zorenia

Back