• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hello, since there were many requests for maps I have created this thread to solve this.

Of course you still need to use the "search function" which helps you alot! But if there is map that isn't on otland you can make a post with a request, so other people can redirect you.

Note that requests for a full Tibia map will be deleted!

You also might have to wait for a period of time since people need time for it to find such things so don't spam or make double posts.

Please also note the two links below are small threads with a repository of maps.
[8.5] Nemo2010's map list
Fablow's 7.6-8.6 map list

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like too have a rookgaard map for 8.0.
I dont want any spawn changes or map styles. It needs to be like the real one. If its possible,couse i searched and didnt found anything.

-----------------------
Hey :p im searching evolution map "can be sweolution, devolution with teleports"
8.1 or 8.11..
will be nice when u got with full working ots..

radonia map
ok ? no
:( why ?plx
ok ok then liberty bay turtles would be nice

An Evolution 8.1 ORIGINAL version without any edits would be great, I havn't seen any 8.1 in the forums. Please help me!
// A desperate soul ;P

Last edited:
Need Real Tibia Map Server

I need real tibia map for tibia 8.1 but i need its be work becuse all the server for real tibia map dont work here so plz give me a link to download this server

Back