• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

i already have my server but this is 8.54 i need make update to 8.6 i didn't find way to this can any one help me please.
:(

looking for a custom town, with some hunting spots, doesnt have to be monsters or anything i just looking for a map, anyone know where i can find a decent one?

I need full real map(all at possible) with gengia, oken, and pyro. I will create an RPG serius server. (don't know ip)

Hey, does anyone have any big 9.10 map? Doesn't matter what type of map it's going to be... Evolution, real map - whatever, it just must be big, I need it to test my lua scripts.

ehe

Im searching for Darashia Map anyone can send me a link or something? to me? please

Im looking for a good war map for Tfs 8.7 anyone got or know of one please post link

Get otseev distro... They have a real map and that whats missing is some fixing work...

Back