• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

mm - i changed it's type to rar after extracting , thanks alot - worked propably now - i will test data and all - I Rep ++ you
THANKS ALOT

use remeres map editor to open the map, you will need a good amount of ram,the map is almost 200mb
so my ram is 4 gb , and still out of memory in SimOne map editor , and anyway , the remer's map editor is so slow , i cannot work with it.

Ustrike map, doesnt matter what version.
:sorry for that , i don't want it m i just want custom thais (no other towns) with vip and quests and hunts and donation castles
Tibia client verion 8.6
If anyone cares would be good to help me
[PHP="Help Please :("][/PHP]

Hi guys, I am looking for if anyone still has an copy of the radonia map, done some search and all links are gone from their database :/
I am just curious how it looked so if anyone could send me it I would really appreicate it!

Thank you! :)

I need this map.

f2o82.jpg

a0v21u.jpg

Hello everyone!
Im looking for full Thais map (only thais) for 8.6~~
And im also looking for a unmapped kummerack server with no tps or bugg.
And if some1 can link me where to learn sql i would love you. (Im new beginner on hosting/mapping. have just played around mapping some 8.0 servers with friends but now i wanna go for real and on my own servers.)

Back