• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Yurots 8.4~8.42

Hi there, i've searched the whole forum for this but couldn't find anything.
I really need the Yurots map for client 8.4~8.42.
The server i'm using is TheForgottenServer (Crying Damson)4pl2.

Any help would be appreciated...
Thank you

I need map of Senja, Folda and Vega with dungeons. Spawn is not needed, best wersion would be 7.6/7.4 but i don't mind if it will be 7.7 until it won't be 8.0+.

I need an experienced mapper that could help me on a project I am working on. I cant really explain what I need here but if anyone wants to message me on the forums it would help. It may be a big project but I have the jist of what I want and just need some help on mapping it. I have some pictures on what I have done so far but at the moment its not the best mapping in the world.

can some one make a extreme detailed city and release it so i can try work on it.

i want a fantasy city like a elf city or a dark castle , tower ...something like that and them make my own spawns.

ty.

i need stupid normal rl map for 8.42..
cant find..
just normal, no remapped or something and the mostely have link broken

Back